Monday 4 January 2010

It's Monday and I would prefer to be in .....

I don't like Monday's. I love the weekend of indulgence. Digging in my garden, reading, scrapbooking, art journal pondering and then brutally Monday morning is back to WORK. And work to me is stress which I hope will change if I can change jobs this year. Fingers crossed XXXXX.

Anyway to assist me I am going to post a photo on Monday morning of a place where I would rather be. Well this is easy given that I would rather be anywhere than work. So where would I like to be today?

I would like to turn back the clock 2 weeks. Sitting on a beach Ngapali, in Myanmar. Sun setting over the Bay of Bengal, dinner for 3 of the freshest seafood costing USD8 which of course includes a can of Myanmar Beer. No sound of traffic, just the sound of waves on the rocks and beach. Looking out to the sea, the lights of the cuttlefish fishermen on the horizon. And the most amazing sunset ....



Hard to imagine why I would want to be here, isn't it?

3 comments:

Balinda (RebelChick) said...

that sunset is breathtaking

Brenda said...

Wow--that is a gorgeous shot!

Tina O'Flynn said...

Carolyn, my travel lust is yearning to get out there again. I haven't traveled abroad since my daughter was born 3 yrs ago.
I just LOVE your pictures from your journeys!
You are such a gifted photographer.
Tina