Wednesday 27 January 2010

365 Photo a day layouts

I really enjoy the challenge of taking a photo a day. Challenge is probably the wrong word as this is something I love. The template I selected at the start is working well as I am getting into the habit of putting the photo into the page just after I upload to flickr. The pages are simple but easy for me.



Week 1 and 2 are the same template, just mirrored as are weeks 3 and 4. I'll continue to change template and background paper each 2 weeks.



 

Template is from Little Dreamer Designs, Designs by Leora.

9 comments:

Magdalena (m2m) said...

Wonderful LOs!!! With your photos they look just stunning :)

Crystal said...

Great work! I like your simple layouts!

Mari said...

These look great! Are they digital or standard?

Susan said...

Your pictures really stand out in these layouts. Such a good variety of things, but I am partial to your lovely nature pictures.

Linnea said...

I like this template...it's a great way to keep track of the weekly photos. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. You've got terrific photos on yours. So many details...

~Susie~ said...

I love your LO's!!

raining sheep said...

That is great! I admire you for doing a 365, I just can't place that rule on myself because I will most definitely break it.

takinu said...

Wonderful LO´s.

Amandac said...

I love the template - I'm using Leora's templates for my P365 too LOL. I really must get myself a DSLR one day - I love your pictures they are all wonderful!!!