Saturday 7 February 2009

Busy.......

What a week! I have managed to take a photo a day but have probably dedicated about 10 seconds each day to framing the shot hence .....

Yes some weeks are busy!!!!




Amber turned 16 on Thursday. We had a small dinner at home and these are the beautiful flowers she received from her Dad.


Morning dew on our frangipani.


Poor Harry has a sore foot. I think he was bitten by a green ant as he hobbled most of the day....



The dogs are miserable now that Summer holidays have ended and the girls are back at school. This is how they spend their afternoons - waiting at the front door. The mornings are even worse.



I love this plant which we found throughout India and Myanmar and now have in Australia.


I'll download the rest of my photos tomorrow....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture with the dogs is great and the flowers are beautiful! I want Spring!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I love all your photos, they are wonderful!

Karen I said...

Your flower shots are lovely and the dog shots are cute!