Wednesday 21 January 2009

I don't like humidity...

Our temperatures are in the low 30's C which is OK but the humidity is high and we have no energy. Too hot to move, too hot to even think. I have airconditioning in the study but worry about the bills when they arrive..

This week we are preparing to go back to school after Summer holidays. And I am starting to tackle the pile of paperwork on my desk.
You can tell Harry is an Australian dog breed (Australian terrier). It doesn't matter how hot it is he still likes some time to lay in the sun each day. Crazy dog!

Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Anne C said...

Wonderful pictures!
We have snow and rain at the time, I would rather have your weather! LOL

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

Wow, even though I love snow, I would love to spend some days in Australia. Here the summer is mounths away...

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I hope you fins a way to beat the heat sweety. Its bad enough to be hot but hot and sticky yuck! Your doggy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

great photos, love your doggie, he looks so happy in the sun! Its so weird to realise you have summer vacation while we have snow and ice :)