Saturday 5 January 2008

New Year and Resolutions .....


The header for the blog was created in June last year and the single entry remained until today when I found the delete key. A new year and resolution to maintain a blog - we will see how it goes!!!!


We spent Christmas and New Year with my parents and their dog which was absolutely wonderful. It is amazing just how a change of scene can be so relaxing. In fact I was so relaxed that upon my return I fell down the stairs and sprained my ankle. Taking down the decorations has now been postponed and so has the spring (summer???) cleaning resolution. My girls are not too upset!!!


The Guild has come out with another amazing kit this month - Creme De La Creme. Just perfect to scrap some photos that Dad took on his visit to WA last October. (Dad just click on link to Artisan Guild on right and you will be able to see comments about your photography!)


No comments: